Friday 6 December 2019

Feline Fiction on Fridays #112 at Amber's Library featuring **A Very Merry Cranberry** by Timmy

Welcome To

Feline Fiction on Friday's with Amber @BionicBasil™

With Amber ~ The Best Library Kitty in the entire Mewton~Clawson Parish

amber bibliokitty Feline Fiction on Friday's with Amber @BionicBasil™

Supurr salutations pawesome furriends

*waves paw*

Hello gorgeous library guests and welcome to my private library

OH MY GOSH I can't believe we're on the Catmas Countdown and it's day 6 already, not long now, and just so we know exactly how long it is to the big day, we got the P.A. a rather cute advent calendar, as she has no concept of time at the moment, let alone what day it is! MOL

Now I know that mew know I've got my Scrumble's Charity Advent Calendar, but I've got that stashed away due to one or more heathens trying to get their mittens on the deliciousness behind every window; not mentioning any names Melvyn and Fudge.  

Therefore I can't leave it anywhere in the public areas at BBHQ so to keep the festivities alive Parsley furry kindly offered - well actually he had no choice, as I took sorry, borrowed his credit card while he was napping and purrchased the P.A. this completely fantastic Hello Kitty advent calendar.

Feline Fiction on Fridays #112 at Amber's Library ©BionicBasil® Hello Kitty advent calendar with OPI Nail Polish

Feline Fiction on Fridays #112 at Amber's Library ©BionicBasil® Hello Kitty advent calendar with OPI Nail Polish Minis

And behind each door is a mini OPI nail polish, and these are the colours so far, how epic, EPICALLY EPIC!

The P.A. was supurr happy, and I scored endless brownie points - YAY for me! 

Oh guys I have to go, Parsley's just seen his credit card statement and wants to know whose been shopping... I may have forgotten to mention I did buy myself a few... erm well actually a lot of new books too, well I couldn't help myself... mew know what I'm like, I have zero control and restraint where books are concerned!

Anyhoo, I'll be locked in the library if anyone needs me, so I think it's time to share this weeks book! MOL

Amber's Actual Library Feline Fiction on Friday's with Amber @BionicBasil™

This week I'm sharing

Feline Fiction on Fridays #112 at Amber's Library ©BionicBasil®A Very Merry Cranberry by Timmy

A Very Merry Cranberry 

by  


Timmy 


(with purrs from Timmy Book 2)




**Furstly I have to let mew all know that I was given a free copy of this book in exchange fur a fair review**


Here's A Small Snippet of the Book Blurb:      

Once upon a time there was a very ordinary cranberry.

So begins the first of Timmy’s two tales for Christmas. In the second one, Timmy receives a gift that he does not want. Not at all. But then he makes an unexpected discovery.

Timmy’s new book will most certainly make you smile at least once.


>^.^<

Now mew may remember I reviewed another really cute book by Timmy in September, so click here for a quick recap.

A Very Merry Cranberry is really fun, great for all ages; especially younger readers who love cats, and it would make a lovely gift for Catmas.  There are two short stories, both humorous and cute, with accompanying photo's of Timmy, who is one seriously handsome mancat, if only I were a decade younger... but I digress, if mew love cats and books this is a winner, and I can't wait to see if he writes some more.

So if mew're looking for a cute book to make mew smile and bring a little joy to your day, this could be just what mew're looking for. And if mew want a delightful gift, this is it.

Follow Timmy at @pix_kardz on instacat and if mew're quick, he's got a little give-away happening, but hurry because it ends on the 7th Dec, please check terms and conditions on the relevant post if mew decide to enter

I'd like to say many very thanks to Timmy for sending me a dedicated copy of A Very Cranberry Christmas, and if mew're ever in Mewton-Clawson do stop by the library for tea.

*    *    *
Format: paperback
Print Length: 22 pages

The Amber Biblio Rating System Fur Offurall Enjoyment:

Ratings of:

A Very Merry Cranberry

Offurall Enjoyment



I do hope mew enjoy this delightful little book if mew decide to give it a try... 

*    *    *

Sadly it's time fur me to say BFN or bye-fur-now as mew know the drill; so many books, so little time and I'll be back next week with another specially paw-picked book just fur mew. And don't furget that all my previous reviews can be found on my Book Review page.

Until next time

Keep calm and read on

Purrs

Amber xox








@BionicBasil® on InstacatTwitter and Facebook


 graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com and www.pizap.com

10 comments:

  1. That was a wonderful review sweet Amber, sounds like a goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timmy does look very handsome and you gave him an excellent review. I love that Advent calendar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cool calendar. That looks like a great book. And Amber, you are a hottie, you could have any young kitten you want. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great read. Thanks for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber, as usual your book review is EPIC. Timmy's book looks like a lot of fun to read. And Mom likes the Opi nail polish advent calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no self control where books are concerned either. I've piles of books. Some have been read and some haven't. So many books and so little time.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. "So many books, so little time" is one of dad's most cherished sayings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like just right after the Christmas diner accompanyment I need. Just so long as there's nothing squidgy inside needing Mrs H to mop it up, MOL
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, at least you have enough books to keep yourself occupied until Parsley calms down. It probably wasn't a good idea to buy books with his credit card, understandable yes, but good idea, no.

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...