Monday 12 October 2020

**RERUN** Smooch Around The Wurld and Today We're Smooching All Offur Port Douglas, Queensland in The Magical Land of OZ with Tuna of Moon as My Pawesome Travelling Companion

Welcome To


Woo Hoo Pawsome Pals

Smooch here, and how are mew doing today?

So dudes and dudettes we're going to be Smooching All Offur The Planet as we Smooch Around the Wurld ~ how much fun, so much fun!

Oh and because The B Team doesn't use conventional means of travel, I'll be using the TTTB aka the Time Travelling Telephone Box to go on my little jolly's, so thank cod I won't have to use an airport as I don't think I'd get through security with all the extra covert hardware I travel with! MOL

Furst though I have to do my travel check list:


Oh and I've already had all my travel vaccinations, as mew neffur know and I always think it's better to have the lot rather than risk getting some foreign lurgy which in turn ruins your jolly's. 

So where are we going today?

Today beautiful furiends we're off to the magical land of Oz, last time I went to Tasmania and it was a little bit fresh so I thought some warms were needed and I decided the tropics were just the place to go, and also this week I have the best travel companion effur, Tuna of Moon from the pawesome Tabbies of Trout Towne is joining me for the adventure of a lifetime.

I got his travel docs sorted, courtesy of my epically epic forging skillz contacts in the foreign office.


... just look at that, Tuna has wurld-wide access with no restrictions - wooo hoooo!

So anyhoo I hopped in the TTTB and teleported to Trout Towne, and thank cod Tuna set some flares off on the beach otherwise I might have landed in the sea! MOL

The TTTB landed on the glistening, white sand with a soft thwump. I threw the door open - quite literally - and Tuna was causally strolling towards me carrying a small case and a paper bag.

I waved most enthusiastically and gave him a huge hug and paw bump when he reached me. "Dude!" I said. "So great mew could join me on this little jolly today."

"Smooch, thanks fur the invite," Tuna beamed, then shook the paper bag. "And I brought a snack selection of No 5's, No 7's and a few No 3's for the journey so we don't starve."

[If mew're wundering what a No 5, No 7 and No 3 are, way back in 2016 in our Pirate adventure we had to blow up a Kraken and rather than waste the tastiness, we ended up taking it back to BBHQ and devising a lot of Kraken recipes and the Tabbies are our biggest customers in the entire US fur Kraken delicacies, we ship them an order at least once a month].

"Dude that's so epic," I replied grinning and taking one of the deep-fried Kraken rings and dipping in the wowkapow sauce Tuna offured. "Oh jeez that sauce is just amazing dude."

He nodded and said, "Dude that hot sauce is the best." 

His eyes almost bugged out as we entered the TTTB. "Smooch I can't believe I'm actually in the wurld famous TTTB, IT'S HUGE in here..." he looked around the bridge in awe. "Like in my wildest dreams I couldn't of effur imagined the size, mew could get lost in here for days."

"Fudge got lost for an entire week once," I laughed. "But he's ok now."  

Then I added. "Would mew like to do the honours and push that red button." I pointed to the control console and grinned wildly.

Tuna gasped in delight and paw-smacked the button and off we popped.

TTTB Launch Button  ©BionicBasil®

32.9433333333333r seconds later we landed.

We burst out of the door and were greeted by miles and miles of beach and ocean, in fact we'd just come from that exact same scenario but this time we were DOWN-UNDER:- 

The deadliest continent on the planet.


We got out the deck chairs as Tuna is quite partial to a bit of chillaxing; next, we got the mini speedboat, the surfboard, the brolly set up and I whipped us up a couple of coconutty grasstini's. Tuna tried a bit of snorkelling, but broke the surface of the water in a rather frenzied fashion and said, "Smooch dude, there's a fluffing giant jellyfish down there." 

"Thank cod it wasn't a shark dude!" I replied and then remembered that up here there were saltwater crocs, yep they live in the ocean too.

So all water activities were ceased immediately and we decided at that point to head inland and check out some of the sights.









As mew can see Tuna and I had a blast, we saw a few war memorials which we paid our respects at for fallen hero's in WWII, as we know it most impawtant to honour those that gave their lives for us today.  


We saw kangaroos, there was some real vishus burds, the cassowary; apparently a descendent of the dino raptors, and can gut mew with one swipe, although I diverted Tuna so we missed that and we went to see the crocs instead.

Tuna said as we started to pack the TTTB, "Mew know my sisfur Dai$y wants to go shopping somewhere fabulous and my new baby brofur Mack should come on a jolly with mew to give him some Wurld experience dude, he's young and I think it would be great for mew to show him life outside of Trout Towne."

"Dude it would be my purrleasure to take Miss Dai$y somewhere epic and also to take young Mack under my paw and take him on a really great adventure and I can't thank mew enough fur joining me on this one today."

Tuna grinned and replied. "Smooch buddy, even though mew only have 3 legs, and we've been to the most dangerous continent in the wurld, I've neffur felt safer, thanks dude mew're the best."

And sadly that brings us to the end of our OZ experience, we do hope mew enjoyed seeing the sites and it's time I got Tuna safely back to Trout Towne before the FSG realises he's gone! MOL 



Thanks so much for joining Tuna and I on our magical OZ adventure and I'll be back before mew know it sharing another far-flung destination so hope mew'll join me then.

If any of mew would like to accompany me on any future excursions which no doubt will be terribly exciting, possibly a little bit dangerous [might be furry dangerous at times] and definitely once in a lifetime oppurrtunity, send an email to:

deardrbasil @ gmail . com

with Smooch Around The Wurld in the subject line and a nice picture of yourself [which we can clip] plus your name, age and a couple of fun facts about mew, and who knows mew could be joining me on the adventure of a lifetime!

Quickly before I go there's a couple of new puzzles live on the Puzzle Page for your enjoyment.

Until next time

Keep Calm 

and 

Don't Furget The Bug Spray

Smooch xx







Don't furget to subscribe and never miss another post!
Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com and www.pizap.com

12 comments:

  1. That really was quite the SmoochFest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smooch, you are the best travel agent and catventure guide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great adventure for you and Tuna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a trip, that was fun - thanks Smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is quite the adventure! We loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a lot of fun, thank you for sharing your adventure with all of us! I would love to myself - maybe I need to build my own TTTB for the pack and I!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am pretty sure that The Food Service Girl would not want to knite anything for a spider!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Louie, Forrest, and Tommy send their regards - MIAW!
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/10/the-fungus-is-among-us-mushrooms.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like some adventure. We love seeing where you'll travel next.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun. I love all the wonderful places you travel.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. dood !!! that WAZ de epic lee bestest time ever waznt it !!! we gotta go sum place again
    buddy; soon az thiz vy ruzz $Hi!z goes way....letz put de big planit thing called globe ona spin... N see wear it can take uz !! ;) ♥♥ tuna of moon ~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smooch, that was an awesome tour! The burd eating spider was totally epic!

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...