Friday 2 October 2020

Welcome To Friday Fluffers ~ Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Basketcase Fudge, Parsley's Catnip Dilemma & Sooty Basil ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins

Welcome to

Friday Fluffers withThe B Team @BionicBasil®

Happy Friyay Fab Pals

Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs fur the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!

Are mew ready fur some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course mew are!


And furst on the podium is Basketcase Fudge, this was only taken yesterday so it hadn't even made it into the archives. 

The P.A. had purrchased a new little waste basket and placed it atop the drawers in the dressing room to let wicker air out before putting it on the floor - if it smells funny Smooch is likely to take umbridge to it and pee on it, so we have air things before final placement - anyhoo there it was minding its own business when Fudge decided he needed to investigate it further.

Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Basketcase Fudge

"Dude, mew're neffur going to fit!" I said, as he kept squirming his floof until...

Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Basketcase Fudge

... a few minutes later he proved me wrong, although he doesn't look that comfy, more startled and utterly surprised that his floof actually fitted! MOL MOL


Next up is Parsley's Catnip Dilemma.

Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Parsley's Catnip Dilemma

Sometimes there's more catnip than one can pawsibly cope with in one sitting, and this is that defining moment of realisation for Parsley!


And finally, I Basil am sharing a fluffer from way, way, way back aftur a rather invigorating mouse hunt in the cold bonfire ashes down the field, the P.A. accused me of taking up chimney sweeping when I returned home! MOL

Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Sooty Basil



This week we're also joining in Friday Fill-ins with the fabulous 15 & Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. You will never find _________ in my home.

2. Once a year, I _________.

3. _________ has gotten me in trouble.

4. The last time I _________ was when _________.

The P.A.'s answers are...

1. You will never find a mess in my home, I like to keep things neat, tidy and organised as in the long run it saves time.

2. Once (or twice) a year, I get my hair trimmed and highlighted; it's between waist and hip length so it never needs much taking care of other than a quick trim plus colour, and I feel so blessed I don't have to spend my time going to the hairdresser every few weeks. My stylist also teaches hairdressing students, and she likes takes a photo of my hair from the back to show them what natural length looks like, not fake extensions, as most of them don't believe that hair can grow like mine and last time she was here she even measured the length and I burst out laughing when she told me it was exactly 3 ft or 91.4 cm long, I felt like Cousin It! LOL

3. Speaking my mind has gotten me in trouble. Apparently, some peeps don't like straight talkers, and I make no apologies for saying it how it is. If you want an untruth or some veiled version of the truth go ask someone else, I don't have time for rubbish like that. My motto is; say it how it is or say nothing at all.

4. The last time I went to a kitty rescue was when we went to fetch young Melvyn, who was actually called Malcolm.



We do hope mew enjoyed our final bloopers post, and next week Amber will be here starting up her usual Friday Book Reviews again so mark that in your diary as mew know how she gets, and we don't want to make her any more angry than she is already! MOL MOL

Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection, in the meantime...

Keep calm and stay fluffy

Wing Commander Basil & The B Team








Follow Us @BionicBasil®  at InstacatTwitter and Facebook

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com 

9 comments:

  1. You fluffers look amazing and I do like your basket Fudge! Those were good answers and hey, if someone gets mad when you speak you mind....oh well. Have a fabulous weekend gang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, these are cute! My human never could get her hair to grow as long as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Fluffers, and well done on getting in the basket, Melvyn. I remember that time you had been ferreting through the ashes, Basil. Did you catch the mouse?
    I totally understand #3. We have a livery yard and sometimes you get the ones that think because I am usually easy going they can take advantage. They get told exactly how it is and it often ends in tears, and they are not mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fluffers and answers for friendly fill ins. Fudge you just proved that if you never give up you'll eventually get there. Love Parsley's dilemma with the catnip/catmint. Basil, loved your flashback picture after an invigorating mouse hunt. A good mouse hunt every so often is good exercise for both Cat and Human.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the fluff and the cuteness.

    Love your fill-ins and especially #3. I'm the same way.


    Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to all the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey FlufferFriends, thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos except poor Amber, I hope your mom helped you clean up. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am impressed at how long your hair is, that must be nice. I can put mine in a pony tail, but it is no where near that long. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fudge crawling into the basket is just too adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You may call these bloopers, but we call them downright adorable! And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I've never had my hair colored, but it has grown very long and is in need of a trim these days. I'm certain mine isn't 3 feet in length, but it might be 2 feet or so. I only ever get very basic trims, and sometimes my mom just trims my hair for me. We hope your week is going wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...