Friday 20 August 2021

Welcome To Friday Fluffers ~ Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Smooch ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins

Welcome to

Friday Fluffers withThe B Team ©BionicBasil®

Happy Friyay Fab Pals

Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs fur the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!

Are mew ready fur some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are!


And the furst photo of Smooch this week is from 2014, when he decided to go a bit wild aftur a rather vigorous catmint session.

cat covered in mud, 3 legged cat , tripawed cat,  cat rolling in dirt,



Next up is tripawed in a tree. 

tripawed cat up a tree, 3 legged cat up a tree, cat in a tree, cat climbing a tree,

While not a fluffer per se, a few seconds later he slipped and had to be saved, so this essentially is the pre-fluffer pic.


And finally, this is his taking extreme umbridge expression, don't mess with The Smooch!

cute tripawed cat, cat taking umbridge, cat, white cat



This week we're also joining in Friday Fill-ins with the fabulous 15 & Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. I never thought I would _________ until _________.

2. _________ is the _________ to _________.

3. I'm happy to announce that _________.

4. _________ is like a second home to me.

The P.A.'s answers are...

1. I never thought I would have so many books until I glanced around Amber's library, checked the kindle and audible accounts. I need a bigger house for a much bigger library now, as there's no more shelf space and the books keep coming! LOL

2. Now is the time to edit, and I'm editing as fast as I can.

3. I'm happy to announce that I've finally finished all the book covers for the B Team Adventures, and even if I do say so myself, I think they're pretty epic! LOL 
Check them out on the Books Page.

4. Australia is like a second home to me. I adore it there, though sadly it's been a while since I've visited and it doesn't look like I'll be getting on a plane anytime soon.


Other Fun Blog Hops to Join in Today

         Catblogosphere        Feline Friday        Nature Friday        Flashback Friday     Friendship Friday       
                                         

We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos.

Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection, in the meantime...

Keep calm, and purr on

Supurr purrs

Wing Commander Basil & The B Team xox








Follow Us @BionicBasil®  at Instacat

Don't furget to subscribe and never miss another review! 

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com 

12 comments:

  1. Those were great photos and good answers too. I'm surprised you like Australia since they encourage killing of feral cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was Smooch in the tree when she was nippin' and that's what caused her to go slippin'? Tee hee hee.

    WOWY, Miss K, the book covers are TOTALLY COOL! You and the Beam T have been super busy and so-o purrductive! Loves. -Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photos and your book covers look good! I can really relate to your answer to number 1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book covers are great! Great fluffers from Smooch. The nip must have made him more adventurous for his tree climbing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smooch, how is it possible that you were captured this many instances at being less that your usual sanguine self? I'd say, you need to do a better job of destroying the evidence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fill-ins. I love your kitties and I didn't know you love Australia so much. Good for you.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to the kitties and a hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. smooch, dood, we iz crackin UP at fotoz three !!!!! ☺☺☺☺ and de coverz de PA dee signed bee awesum....her getz 984 paws UP ....way kewl ~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bloopers. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I just checked out the covers and I love them. One can never have too many cats or books. I hope AMber will be getting back to her reviews soon. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Photo 3 is Smooch wondering why all the Friday Fluffers were of him today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are not sure any of those photos are fluffers...they are interesting! We love the fill-ins! And the covers are terrific! Have fun editing! And have a marvellously happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Australia...one of my girlfriends back home lived there for a while,so she surely would call it her second home, LOL!
    Smooch, you sure looked annoyed in that last pic...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an beautiful picture of Tripawd in the tree!!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy and the Gang

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...