Friday 13 August 2021

Welcome To Friday Fluffers ~ Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Fudge, Pandora and Count Parsley ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins

Welcome to

Friday Fluffers withThe B Team ©BionicBasil®

Happy Friyay Fab Pals

Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs for the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!

Are mew ready for some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are!


And furst on the podium is Fudge wearing his Pink Fluffy Fluffer.

ginger cat wearing a pink feather boa, cute cat,

This was from the furst week he arrived at BBHQ and hadn't really had any toys before.


Next up is Pandora's Fluffy Tickler, this was also the furst week aftur she arrived at BBHQ with Fudge in the Spring of 2017.

Cat playing with feather tickler, Pandora, torti cat

She'd never experienced toys before either.


And finally, Count Parsley the Catpyre. This was from August 2016.

vampire cat, black cat, funny cat

He reminds us of a vampire kitty here with his bowtie! MOL



This week we're also joining in Friday Fill-ins with the fabulous 15 & Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. I used to love playing _________ as a child.

2. When it _________ I _________.

3. _________ was the moment I realized _________.

4. _________ is a simple pleasure that I really enjoy.

The P.A.'s answers are...

1. I used to love playing games, such as cards, chess, chequers, monopoly as a child. I also liked playing the piano, and in fact, only a few months ago I was toying with the idea of getting a piano; if I had a spare wall to stand one against I'd already have it! LOL

2. When it's sunny and warm, I love to potter around the garden, doing a bit of weeding, snipping, pruning, or planting. 

3. Tuesday 10th August 2021, at precisely 11.26 am was the moment I realized I wasn't 25 anymore!!!! LOL

4. Reading is a simple pleasure that I really enjoy. I like to try all different genres, so I don't just have one book type that I gravitate towards, I try to mix things up. For example this week I'm reading Wizard for Hire by Obert Skye, a really fun middle-grade book, and these are the last 10 I've read: 
Farewell My Lovely by Raymond Chandler. 
The Goldfish Boy by Lisa Thompson. 
King and Maxwell by David Baldacci. 
Summer at Shell Cottage by Lucy Drummond. 
The Silent Corner by Dean Koontz. 
The Nowhere Emporium by Ross Mackenzie. 
Fated by Benedict Jacka. 
The Seagate by Jane Johnson. 
An Unsuitable Job for a Women by P.D. James. 
Into The Fire by Greg Hurwitz.


Other Fun Blog Hops to Join in Today

         Catblogosphere        Feline Friday        Nature Friday        Flashback Friday     Friendship Friday       
                                         

We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos.

Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection, in the meantime...

Supurr purrs

Wing Commander Basil & The B Team








Follow Us @BionicBasil®  at Instacat

Don't furget to subscribe and never miss another review! 

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com 

10 comments:

  1. Those were sure fluffer fun and the answers were fun ones too! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fluffers and love the fill-ins. We both love reading. It's a wonderful way to relax. As for being 25? That was many, many years ago for me.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to all the precious kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! And I enjoyed your fill-ins! Reading is popular in our house too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always love your Family Fluffers! Fudge and Pandora you both showed those toys what fur! Great work with little background info. We cats are smart and learn quickly. Parsley you are one scary Count Panfur. We all love fill-ins as we get to know our friends better. Dad really laughed at number three but we have to say for number four we always read cat-themed books. Well almost always we read thrillers too and are deep into the Jack Reacher and Diane Capri series

    ReplyDelete
  5. guyz....yur fotoz bee awesum....we dunno why PA iz callin em flufferz !! de gurl iz big time inta gardenin and reedin all sew.....matter o fact, thatz what on stor for thiz week oh end :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun bloopers ! Great fluffers post ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outtakes- especially Parsley. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I know what you mean about not being 25 anymore. :) You should definitely get a piano- I net Amber would let you put it in her library. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Defo get yourself a piano...if you already know how to play, it is a great stress reliever, I have heard...I wish I knew how to play the piano that we have here...son number one used it for many years... I had it before I got married, so that friends who could play would be able to accompany me on my violin...and I cannot play that at all any more...too much messed up finger joints and my neck, too...yup, I am not 25 anymore either! (That was SO long ago...)

    Those 'fluffers' are great and Parsley has an alter ego?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are fun fluffers! We still play cards at home once or maybe twice a week. It depends who is winning as to how long we play for. If it is Ivor we seem to play for a lot longer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What silly photos! There's one of those red flutters at my house, too. Mom bought it for the white kitty that came before me, but she says he didn't play with it. She thought I might use it but I don't. Now that I think about it, my sisfurs Myrnie and Esmay don't play with it either. But I think Mom draped on Esmay for a photo. Tee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...