Friday 27 August 2021

Welcome To Friday Fluffers ~ Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Parsley and Smooch ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins & Pet Photo Fails

Welcome to

Friday Fluffers withThe B Team ©BionicBasil®

Happy Friyay Fab Pals

Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs fur the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!

Are mew ready fur some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are!

And as it's the last Friday of the month, today is also... 

...and luckily we think this selection fits the criteria! MOL


And furst on the podium is a very blurry Parsley from 2015.

Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® www.britishmoggies Supurr Blurry Parsley

The iPhone obviously wasn't focussing well that day! MOL


Next up is Parsley and Smooch having a little wrestle, this wasn't long after Parsley had joined The B Team in 2014.

Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® www.britishmoggies  Parsley and Smooch Wrestling

Smooch was trying to tap out! MOL


And finally, Parsley's leap of faith.

Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® www.britishmoggies  Parsley and The leap of Faith

This was in 2015 when the kitchen was being decorated.



This week we're also joining in Friday Fill-ins with the fabulous 15 & Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. I plan to _________ these last few days of August.

2. I am a _________.

3. _________ is proving difficult these days.

4. Have I ever told you about the time that I _________?

The P.A.'s answers are...

1. I plan to do very little these last few days of August. Perhaps do a spot of gardening if the weather is nice, and if not, it's a weekend of movies and books.

2. I am a middle child, with an older and younger brother. And I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews.

3. Motivation is proving difficult these days. I am going through an enhanced apathy stage again :(

4. Have I ever told you about the time that I kept bees, and my bee suit wasn't 100% secure on the neck flap... and one of my hives suddenly swarmed and some of the bees got inside my suit... and they were crawling all over my face, in my hair, in my ears, up my nose, all around my neck and all I wanted to do was scream but I daren't? Yep, that was a really scary five minutes; I got stung on my eyelid and in my jugular as I tried to get the veil and suit off while keeping my mouth shut so tight so they didn't crawl in my mouth. WOW!  And the moral of the story is, always use duct tape over your bee suit fastenings and your cuffs/gloves as bees are really sneaky and can get through the smallest of spaces.


Other Fun Blog Hops to Join in Today

         Catblogosphere        Feline Friday        Nature Friday        Flashback Friday     Friendship Friday       
                                         

We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos.

Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection, in the meantime...

Keep calm, and purr on

Supurr purrs

Wing Commander Basil & The B Team xox








Follow Us @BionicBasil®  at Instacat

Don't furget to subscribe and never miss another review! 

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com 

12 comments:

  1. I too scared of bees to do that, but what a story!
    I do follow a few beekeepers on FB, especially a team that saves bees that are nesting in someone's roof or wall. They open up the cavity, vacuum the bees, take down the hive and put it into frames, then capture the queen and tape her to the wall so all of her ladies follow her, and everyone is saved! They closed up the hole or crack where the bees got in and spray the cavity with something that will deter new nests. It's fascinating, but I don't think my nerves could take it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading that! I love bees and I so dislike any harm coming to them. I always wondered how they saved swarms and nests. Thanks, Vicky.

      Delete
  2. DOOD!! theeze bee sum grate flufferz :) ☺☺

    and pleez ta tell de PA; we think bee'z iz awesum; sad lee two manee iz endangered, but
    we wooda prob a blee freeked if that manee waz that kinda cloze....de PA waz smart knot ta scream ~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some pose Parsley! Those were good answers today but that bee thing sounds scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the shots. Your kitties are so cute.

    Love your fill-ins and yikes on the bees. I would have been beside myself.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to all the kitties and a hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have panicked with the bees!
    Once I was doing some gardening and planting some flowers. I was patting the soil down firmly with the trowel and suddenly noticed black bees coming from under the earth. I had given at least two a serious headache. Then I noticed there were a lot of them crawling over my shoes. They must have been friendly bees because they didn't try to attack me for disturbing them. I didn't even know any bees lived under the soil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bee story was really scary. It's a good thing that the P.A. was able to keep her cool. Great bloopers this week. That first photo looks like a blurry photo of a mythical monster. Maybe Bigfoot? Hahaha! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those were all fun photo fails. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers except I am sorry you got stung. That must have been so scary. I hope you have a nice weekend reading and watching movies. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure went through something I don't think I could. That had to have been one of the hardest things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Bloopers and we especially liked Parsley and Smooch. They should be on TV MOL.
    Great fill ins too. Number four is exactly why Dad never tried that hobby. He says he is a klutz and he saw that happening one time he was at a trade show and saw "Beekeeping"
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop silly ones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's not a photo fail, that's a cat showing off our camouflage skills!

    I have a friend who also have bees on their farm and you really have to be as cool as a cat to be able to work with bees!!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...