Melvyn was trying to get to the pigeon while watching Bite Sized Bird TV! MOL
Friday, 26 November 2021
In Today's Post **FAREWELL PETE CUSACK ~ EPICALLY EPIC CAT DAD** Love To Read? Book Reviews with Amber at The Mewton-Clawson Library #180 featuring **How to Live Like Your Cat** by Stéphane Garnier PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins + Photo Fails Blog Hop
Hello gorgeous library guests
Welcome to the Mewton-Clawson Library at BBHQ
Thank mew for joining me in the stacks today, and we're all rather upset today as we heard very sad news yesterday, one of our amazing blogging pals has died.
Pete Cusack, cat dad to all the ameowzing kitties at Tomcat Commentary by Timmy, sadly passed away on November 20th.
We are deeply saddened to lose such an epic friend, and he will be missed very much by all in the Cat Blogging community who knew him. He always brought a smile to your day, and was such a kind and generous soul who will be remembered with much fondness by all.
RIP Pete, mew will be terribly missed, but mew will never be forgotten and will always be remembered as an epically epic dude at BBHQ. We salute mew, and hope your new journey is filled with wonder and more kitties than mew could ever imagine!
Mew can visit his Obituary here, and leave a message on the tribute wall.
Today the P.A. is also joining in Friday Fill-ins Blog Hop with the pawesome 15 & Meowing and Four-Le
1. I find it easy to choose a gift for _________.
2. I find it difficult to choose a gift for _________.
3. Now that I've _________, I can _________.
4. I'm especially looking forward to _________ this holiday season.
The P.A.'s answers are...
1. I find it easy to choose a gift for my mum or dad.
2. I find it difficult to choose a gift for Josh.
3. Now that I've got The B Teams Christmas cards printed and delivered, I can get those sent out early next week and breathe a sigh of relief that's another task ticked off the list. I found it really hard to design a card this year, as I've been working on a computer that is ridiculously slow and uncooperative, and it makes doing any online work really, really unenjoyable. But so it goes, these things are sent to test us! LOL
4. I'm especially looking forward to relaxing this holiday season.
Today, as it's the last Friyay of the month, we're also joining in the furrbulous...
So do drop by the marvellous Mudpie's blog at www.mochasmysteriesmeows.com to join in.
Let's see what I've got to show mew this time!
This week's top book pick is...
Here's a little snippet of the book blurb:
So what did I think about How to Live Like Your Cat? I really enjoyed it, and being a cat understood all the points presented fully! MOL
This would be an ideal pressie this holiday season for stressed-out cat pawrents, who need a gentle reminder to live in the moment and be more cat.
My Rating Scale
Other Fun Blog Hops to Join in Today
I really hope mew enjoy the book as much as I did if mew decide to read it.
It's time fur me to say BFN or bye-fur-now as mew know the drill, so many books, so little time and I'll be back next week with another specially paw-picked book just for mew, and don't furget that all my previous reviews can be found on my Book Review page.
Until next time...
Keep calm and read more books
Follow me at angry_amber_badtemperedkitty
& @BionicBasil® on Instacat
Don't furget to subscribe and never miss another review!
graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com