Friday 13 September 2024

Welcome To Friday Fluffers ~ Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives **STARRING PANDORA** in ~ Is This My Best Side? Er... No, It's Not! ~ What Do Mew Mean I Look Like an Ewok? ~ Shocked That The Clown Collar Looks so Bad!!! **PLUS** Friendly Fill-Ins

Welcome to

The B Team's Friday Fluffers ©BionicBasil® September Banner

Happy Friyay Fab Pals

Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers, or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on Level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of ever being seen on the interwebs for the world to see... UNTIL NOW!

Are mew ready for some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are!


First, this week is... 

Is This My Best Side? Er... No, It's Not!


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Pandora - Is This My Best Side

Pandora, we think mew need to try the other side! MOL!


Next up is...

What Do Mew Mean I Look Like an Ewok?


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Pandora - What Do Mew Mean I look Like an Ewok

She's such a hairy beast!


And finally... 

Shocked That The Clown Collar Looks so Bad!!!


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Pandora - Shocked That The Clown Collar Looks so Bad

Even Fudge is horrified! MOL



This week, we're also joining in Friday Fill-ins with the fabulous 15 & Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.

1. _____________________would make me happier than _______________________.
2. ________________________ raises my blood pressure.
3. I have a lot of _________ that I don’t use.
4. I never seem to have _________ when I need it.

The P.A.'s answers are...

1. More cats would make me happier than not, although hubby is adamant that six is the limit at BBHQ. So six it is, but I'm sure one day I'll get the limit raised... 

2. Stupidity and lack of common sense in others raises my blood pressure. I've noticed that practical common sense is a very rare commodity these days, and abject stupidity seems to rule supreme.

3. I have a lot of flip-flops that I don’t use. I wear flip-flops around the house when I'm at home and have a little hamper where I keep them all.

4. I never seem to have tape measure when I need it. Isn't it always the way when you want to measure something!!! LOL

                                         

We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers, and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos.

Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection, in the meantime...
Stay Fluffy Banner September ©BionicBasil®

Wing Commander Basil & The B Team








Follow Us @BionicBasil®  at Instacat

Don't furget to subscribe and never miss another review! 

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com 

17 comments:

  1. Those were really fun bloopers, you made me smile Pandora! Good answers too! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is possiible to make that clown collar work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, and we totally agree! That's why it's in a box of fabric in the craft room.

      Delete
  3. Those are amazing bloopers and what in the world was the collar even for?

    I would imagine the tape measure hides, giggling, knowing you can't find it.

    Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, the infamous clown collar... the P.A. was trying different designs for Melvyn's modelling, however this one as cute as it, was in theory, not it! MOL MOL (It's in a box of fabric, lost in the craft room now!)

      Delete
  4. I actually like the clown collar on Pandora!
    Wonder if I can get Da Boyz to wear something like that...hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll tell her that mew liked it, that will make her day! And if mew want a clown collar there's one going spare from BBHQ!!!!! MOL

      Delete
  5. oh dee mum sez she iz all ober number 2. drives her crazy that people do no use their brains. they seem to be very mentally lazy. and yes the clown collar izza bad fashun choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaha fun bloopers! Pandora's being a pretty good sport about it all, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bloopers. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Tell your hubby there is always room for one more. I have 12 and my hubby says it is too many, but he caught #12 and brought her in. :) Please tell Amber that summer is over and she needs to get back to work. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say that clown collar looked so cute on. I realize that Fudge did pass judgement but still, have to say she was adorable. AND I loved the fill-ins. Those could have been my answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pandora is a floofy sweet heart. She's definitely not a clown kitty. Stupidity now rules the world. And the stupidity shows in the clothes, face jewelry and tattoos around.

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!