Friday 27 September 2024

Welcome To Friday Fluffers ~ Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives **STARRING ALL THE B TEAM** Parsley's Mancat Monthly Pin-Up ~ Smooch's Sit Up Fail ~ Fudge's Epic Specs Appeal ~ Pandora's Close Up ~ Amber Had To Outdo Pandora ~ Melvyn's Epic Modelling Fail AND **BONUS FLUFFER** WHEN BASIL FOUND OUT ABOUT THE TANK **PLUS** Friendly Fill-Ins AND Photo Fails Blog Hops

The B Team's Friday Fluffers ©BionicBasil® September Banner

Happy Friyay Fab Pals

Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers, or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on Level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of ever being seen on the interwebs for the world to see... UNTIL NOW!

Are mew ready for some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are!

Also, this is the last Fluffers post of the current season and today, everypawdy is here.

And as it's the last Friday of the month, today is also... 

...and we think this selection fits the criteria purrfectly! MOL



First on the podium is 

Parsley's Mancat Monthly Pin-Up


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Parsley's Mancat Monthly Pin-Up

Parsley's Mancat Monthly pin-up fail; we have no words! MOL

Smooch's Sit Up Fail


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Smooch's Sit Up Fail

Smooch was taking advantage of a quick sun spell to have a quick workout, but he got stuck mid sit up! MOL


Next up is

 Fudge's Epic Specs Appeal


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Fudge's Epic Specs Appeal

Oh, we did laugh when Cat Dad was holding Fudge, and the P.A. put the specs on him!

 Pandora's Close Up


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Pandora's Close Up

Pandora got as close as pawsible to the P.A. to get her point across!


And finally 

Amber Had To Outdo Pandora


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Amber Had To Out Do Pandora

Amber, seeing Pandora's effort above, found this to outdo the close-up above! MOL

 Melvyn's Epic Modelling Fail


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Melvyn's Epic Modelling Fail

This was NOT one of Melvyn's finest modelling moments! MOL

**BONUS FLUFFER**

WHEN BASIL FOUND OUT ABOUT THE TANK


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® WHEN BASIL FOUND OUT ABOUT THE TANK

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

That was all I screamed when I learned the tank had ended up in the quarry after Smooch Fudge and Parsley decided to go on a joyride #truestory! MOL 



We're joining in Friday Fill-ins with the fabulous 15 & Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. I have had Co-vid _____________ times.
2. There is no acceptable excuse for ________________________.
3. I wish _________ lasted all year long.
4. I probably look silly when I _________, but I don’t care.

The P.A.'s answers are...

1. I have had Co-vid _____________ times. I don't think I've had co-vid. I've had a couple of colds since its emergence in 2020, and those colds were the normal variety, as far as I could tell. There was no way I was poking a stick down my throat to swab, to find out if it was of the co-vid strain, fluff that!!! 

2. There is no acceptable excuse for animal cruelty whatsoever. Anyone who harms animals should have the full force of the law dropped on them from a great height, like a pyramid.

3. I wish Spring and Autumn lasted all year long. I love those seasons, with Autumn, just by a cat's whisker, taking first place.

4. I probably look silly when I am talking about life, the universe and everything with the cats, but I don’t care. And I must say, their conversational skills are epic; the amount of meows and purrs of input are truly extraordinary, and their insights are eye-opening! LOL


Other Fun Blog Hops to Join Today



                                         

We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers, and next week Amber will be back with her book reviews, as we know mew've missed her Friday segment terribly.

Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection, in the meantime...
Stay Fluffy Banner September ©BionicBasil®

Wing Commander Basil & The B Team 








Follow Us @BionicBasil®  at Instacat

Don't furget to subscribe and never miss another review! 

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com 

6 comments:

  1. Those are all great fails, and of course Amber had to outdo Pandora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were fabulous fails gang, they sure made me smile. Good fill-in answers too. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of everyone. I like the one of Smooch exercising best. Amber, I miss you- when will you get back to reviewing? Thank you to the PA for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am with you on #2 and I talk to my cats all the time. XO

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!