Thursday 8 December 2016

Crosswurds & Wurdsearch's by Professor Basil ~ Brain Training with Cats! #13

Welcome to


Supurr Crosswurdy Greetings Furriends

Welcome to another of our rather puzzling posts.

As mew know I've been rather poorly the last week and a half and the P.A. is finally getting offur the flu.  I'm back at the vets in the morning, so paws crossed the vet will be furry happy with my progress.  I've been on a special diet and to be honest I really like the food, but the vet wants me to to start adding my normal food to my diet as soon as possible.  I do feel much better and am feeling much more lively than I was this time last week, but I'm still not well enough to go outside yet, the P.A. says we'll have to reassess this later next week. 

So the good news is I'm on the mend, the bad news today is there's no crosswurd as the P.A. just hasn't had time to get one done.  But if mew missed any there's plenty fur mew to do! MOL


To see our previous crosswurds, wurdsearches & answers click here:



Furstly we know mew'll want to see the solution fur the week before last crosswurd, so here's the answer-key:

and if mew got it right, here's the marvellous and rather attractive badge fur your pawesome wurk and well done fur purrticipating in our brain-training programme!





Time to get scribbling on...



[just right click to save the wurdsearch to your 'puter or print it off.] 

And here's a delightful badge fur your pawesome efforts, just right click the image to save it to your computer.





Well it's time fur us to go get ready fur tomorrows Pet Parade, but in the meantime we hope mew have lots of fun, and do let us know what mew think of today's puzzles.

Oh and before we furget, we've been entered into the UK Blog Awards, so if any of mew could VOTE for us, that would be truly pawesome.  Voting started on Monday so we're a little late in the game! MOL [Ah well]

VOTE FOR US IN THE UK BLOG AWARDS

And furry quickly in other news, as I was sadly not here last week, the pawesome kitties at Katzenword.com have a give-away happening right now with my book, Basil the Bionic Cat book as the prize, so if mew'd like to get your mittens on a free copy, just head offur and enter.

A quick reminder before we go... don't furget to go and join in the supurr Thankful on Thursday Blog Hop, which is now being hosted by the pawesome blog: Brian's Home

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop

Until tomorrow...

Keep Calm

and


Puzzle On


Bestest purrs

Basil & Co xox





Gifs and Glitter Graphics

Other graphics used under paid licence www.canva.com and www.pizap.com

20 comments:

  1. You are some smart felines! We dogs can't do these kinds of puzzles and our human is pretty bad at them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma, oh we're sure that K9's can do these too, in fact we know they can!!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  2. Paws crossed that your vet visit goes well. Sending healing hugs to you and the PA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Chatty Cats, the vets went fine and I've been signed off now! WOO HOO, just got to take it easy a while longer though! XOX

      Delete
  3. Your word puzzles always amaze me. Hey, I am glad you are doing better and hope you get a good report from the Vet. We did just now go over and vote for you. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much fur voting Brian, we so appreciate it and we luff joining in the Thursday hop! XOX

      Delete
  4. I bet you really miss going outside, Basil! I'm sending you lots of get-better purrs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much fur the get-better purrs Summer they really helped so much, and yes I do miss my outside time! XOX

      Delete
  5. You are proof that cats are indeed smarter than dogs! Hope vet visit goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guys, MOL that was so funny!!!! The vet visit went great, now I'm just resting up and taking it easy until I'm better better! XOX

      Delete
  6. dood.....we haz all 984 paws crossed N hope yur visit two day two de eeeeeeeevil place izza good one & ya get a grate ree port....we haz hurd canned helpz a lot; ask yur mum ta ask de vet bout canned....ya due hasta
    eat dood, thatz de mane thing, and frank lee itz 25 minuz zee roe out side sew ya mite az well stay in......hope de PA's feelin better N thanx for de awsum werd seerch !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tabbies, good news the vet signed me off and now I just have to take it easy, thanks fur all the blessings from Frank, it wurked wunders! XOX

      Delete
  7. You sick!! Dang...why do these things happen to my friends. You seem to be feeling better now, Basil. Isn't it neat when vet food actually tastes GOOD. I like Kali's food from the vet and sneak in once and a while for a *stuff my face* session. MOL

    You have a great blog my friend.

    Shoko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shoko, I'm on the mend and the vet doesn't need to see me again [pending no disasters of course] the vets food is rather yummy and I have even put a little bit of weight on! XOX

      Delete
  8. I think I can do a circle word better than a crossword :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guys, oh the wurdsearchs are a blast and much easier than the crossuwurds! XOX

      Delete
  9. so glad you are feeling better Basil! The Mom loved the wurdsearch! Have a great week-end!
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marty, we're so pleased your mom enjoyed the wurdsearch, hope mew had a pawesome weekend! XOX

      Delete
  10. We're so glad you're both doing better, Basil! We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Momma Kat & Bear, we've missed visiting mew too, we'll be stopping by this week and catching up on all your posts - can't wait! XOX

      Delete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...