Friday 26 October 2018

Feline Fiction on Fridays #77 at Amber's Library featuring my **Top 10 Feline Halloween Books**

Welcome To


With Amber ~ The Best Library Kitty in the entire Mewton~Clawson Parish


Supurr spooky salutations pawesome furriends

*waves paw and broomsitck*

The Witching Hour is almost upon us! 

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAA

Now I've got the obligatory cackling out of the way, let's talk books...

I've been searching fur the ultimate kitty Halloween novel fur ages and ended up compiling a modestly small list at Amazon; so I thought rather than just share one Halloween book, I'd share a list of all the one's I have paw-marked fur my library.  But before we dive into my Top 10 Feline Halloween Books, I thought mew all needed to see me in my uber cute orange costume; I make a purrfect familiar fur The P.A. MOL MOL [But don't tell her I called her a witch! MOL MOL] 
Quickly before we dive into book-wurld, I'll just mention that our joint Birthday Pawty is still raging in the bunker if mew want to stop by and have some cake, a drink or two and enter our fab Birthday Give-Away. We have a few pawty stragglers left in the forest but Deezul is doing his rounds and will herd them them up in no time!  I did warn them not to drink Smooch's Mind Bender Nip Cocktail; see what happened here on New Years Eve when we had some, and I've just had new intel that since then Smooch has tweaked the formula! EEEK! OOPS! MOL!



Now I think it's time to share my top reads fur Halloween 2018

**Top 10 Feline Halloween Books** 

Sorry we had to remove the links



Have mew read any of them? And if mew have, tell me all!!!

Just before I go and get snuggled in front of the woodburner fur the foreseeable future; many apologies from all The B Team that there wasn't Clockwurk Labyrinth Chapter this week, the Catnip Pumpkins and Spooky Haunted House Crafting with Cats project took precedence, but neffur fear we will begin the epically exciting conclusion next week!

And finally, Fudge will be here in the morning sharing our special Halloween Edition of Crafting with Cats.

*    *    *

Sadly it's time fur me to say BFN or bye-fur-now as mew know the drill, so many books, so little time and I'll be back next week with another specially paw-picked book just fur mew. And don't furget that all my previous reviews can be found on my Book Review page, plus if mew'd like an exclusive Library Card fur speshal access to my library, just email me at:

deardrbasil @ gmail . com

Happy reading or listening until next time

Bestest witchy purrs

Amber xox








Follow Us @BionicBasil on InstacatTwitter and Facebook

 graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com and www.pizap.com
Sparkly pumpkins and Halloween banner  www.glitter-graphics.com   

16 comments:

  1. Cool books "R" U! I thank you, Amber, for your interesting suggestions! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew Joe and I hope mew enjoy my Halloween Spooky Selection! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  2. These all look great. I wonder if I can find any in the US. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi guys, yes mew should be able to get all of them from amazon US! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  3. Those look like some good books to read. I'll have to check them out. Also, this is Jake's mom, I haven't heard from him since his last text yesterday,he said he was going to try Smooch's mind bender drink. šŸ˜µ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear Edie, ermmmmm... Jake is still pawtying with us in the bunker, we decided to extend the festivities until Nov 1st! OOPS, I hope he's not in any trouble!!! MOL Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  4. That is quite the collection of books, very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian, I can't wait to get my mittens on them! MOL XOX

      Delete
  5. Oooh, so many fun books! We love the look of Gobolino the witches cat. I can safely say we have never read any of those. What I really need for christmas is 101 mouse based recipes.... or 101 mice in one handy recipe! ;)
    Toodle pips and great review purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Erin, that one really caught my eye too! Oh purrhaps mew should write a mouse recipe book? Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  6. Hey the book list didn't show up for us...well, petcretary says she is too busy to read anything much these days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh many apologies Pipo, we don't know what the trouble could be why the books aren't showing???? Tres Bizarre indeed, if mew would like me to send mew a list of them, do let me know! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  7. Well, thanks, but *She* is too busy to read anything, and she's even going out of town later this week...at least Pawppy will be here with his big warm lap...I wonder what *he* will be reading; not novels, I can assure you, MOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, mew need to start listening to books instead of reading them - multi-tasking at its best! MOL XOX

      Delete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...