Tuesday 13 November 2018

**New Post** Smooch Around The Wurld and Today We're Smooching All Offur Paris with Miss Dai$y as My Pawesome Travelling Companion

Welcome To


Woo Hoo Pawsome Pals

Smooch here, and how are mew doing today?

So dudes and dudettes we're going to be Smooching All Offur The Planet as we Smooch Around the Wurld ~ how much fun, so much fun!

Oh and because The B Team doesn't use conventional means of travel, I'll be using the TTTB aka the Time Travelling Telephone Box to go on my little jolly's, so thank cod I won't have to use an airport as I don't think I'd get through security with all the extra covert hardware I travel with! MOL

Furst though I have to do my travel check list:


Oh and I've already had all my travel vaccinations, as mew neffur know and I always think it's better to have the lot rather than risk getting some foreign lurgy which in turn ruins your jolly's! 

So where are we going today?

Today pawesome pals we're headed to the glamorous city of Paris, France.  As I thought my lovely and exceptionally beautiful travelling companion, Miss Dai$y from the amazing Towne of Trout would love it, and the shopping too!  [I just hope she doesn't tell Pandora! MOL - OOPS!] 

So travel card ready, I hopped in The TTTB and set the co-ordinates fur the white sandy beaches of Trout Towne.


Last time I went on a little jolly, Tuna of Moon; Miss Dai$y's brofur joined me and we went to the magical land of Oz and we had a total blast but I digress, Tuna furry kindly lit some flares on the beach so I could land the TTTB safely on the sand and not in the water!

Anyhoo this time, young Mackerull was in training, so he was put in charge of the flares and the bag carrying. He did a pawesome job too, though I think Miss Dai$y's luggage was a bit much fur the youngster, so I gave him a paw as we dragged the huge suitcase into the TTTB.

When he entered our Time Travelling Telephone Box, his jaw dropped and he breathed, "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"

Setting the case on its wheels, Mack spun 360 degrees, grinned at me like a complete heathen and said. "DOOD can I come too?"

Miss Dai$y was too quick fur me, saying. "NOPE! THERE'S THE DOOR AND BYE BYE!"

I gave the kitten a wink and said. "Little dude, when we get back, me and mew will go somewhere spectacular and go blow things up, ok?"

Seeing the glint in his eye [well actually it was like star exploding], he beamed and scampered through the door onto the soft sand, shouting. "I'll be waiting right here dude, don't be long!!!"

Closing the door, I headed fur the bridge and found Miss Dai$y sitting in the command chair.

"Are mew ready?" I asked.

"Sure am?" Miss Dai$y replied. "And where are mew taking me today?"

I grinned and replied, "Paris!" As I pressed a large, red button on the control console.



14.8732176453322222r seconds we landed.


I flung the TTTB door open and let Miss Dai$y step straight on to the Eiffel Tower.

And this is what happened next...









Miss Dai$y and I had a magnificent time.  We saw so many things, but sadly I couldn't share them all;  the pictures of us cruising down the Seine, taking nip tea at The Ritz, a quick stop at Euro Disney and then we saw effury painting in the Louvre including the wurld famouse, Mona Lisa. And to be honest I was a little disappointed, because I had visions of a huge, ginormous pawtrait but when we actually got within viewing distance it was really small :( though still a great painting - but it needs to be bigger! MOL

We shopped at the most lux stores, ate at so many cafes and visited all the fabulous monuments, and many times during our trip Miss Dai$y asked, "Smooch are mew sure all these bags will fit inside the TTTB?" 

I laughed and replied, "Miss Dai$y, mew haven't even filled a quarter of it yet!"

And that concludes our trip to Paris, as we've got to get back as Mackerull will be waiting and have I got something epic planned fur him.



Thanks so much fur joining Miss Dai$y and I on our epic Parisian adventure and I'll be back before mew know it sharing another far flung destination, so hope mew can join me!

And if any of mew would like to accompany me on any future excursions which no doubt will be terribly exciting, possibly a little bit dangerous [might be furry dangerous at times] and definitely a once in a lifetime oppurrtunity, send an email to:

deardrbasil @ gmail . com

with Smooch Around The Wurld in the subject line and a nice picture of yourself [which we can clip] plus your name, age and a couple of fun facts about mew, and who knows mew could be joining me on the adventure of a lifetime!

Furry quickly before I go there's a couple of new puzzles live on the Puzzle Page fur your enjoyment.

Until next time

Keep Calm 

and 

Don't Furget Your Credit Card


Smooch ~ Wurld Traveller and Adventurer Extraordinaire







Follow @BionicBasil on InstacatTwitter and Facebook

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com and www.pizap.com
Tardis Sound - Youtube

16 comments:

  1. That was a great trip to Paris Driving Miss Dai$y.(Sorry, couldn't resist it.) I am sure the shopping was the highlight for her. I can't wait to see what you have planned for young Mackerull.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL guys, we had the best time EFFUR! And yes Driving Miss Dai$y is what we think effurytime we type her name!!! MOL MOL XOX

      Delete
  2. my dearest smooch; I had the most FABulous time of any time I've had in my life
    and in my life I've lived 15 years seen 94,033 jewelry stores made 174,033,945 trips
    to the shopping mall visited the drive thru and or ATM of the bank 2,478,269,015 times to get cash cash cash but this was BY FAR THE most awesomest time EVER and I am beyond thankful and grateful and will cherish this trip even MORE than my date of birth when I get gifts so thank mew once again and let's set a reunion date for next
    year and do this again with hugs and loves from Dai$y queen of the run on sentence =^..*= ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Miss Dai$y, it was my utmost purrleasure to have mew as my supurr glamorous, gorgeous travelling companion, though I didn't mention the bit where Count Gerard Du Floooofer tried to whisk mew away while we were having tea at The Ritz - mew know I had to put him straight, I said, "Dude Miss Dai$y doesn't want to live in some damp, drafty old castle in Bavaria, now beat it before I have to take measures!" MOL And yes, Ma Cherie, let us go back to Paris in the Spring and we'll hop down to Lausanne in Switzerland as I know mew'll just love it there by the lake! XOX

      Delete
  3. Wow! What a pawsome trip! So glad Dai$y got some shopping in. Love that you landed on the Eiffel but disappointed no catnip at the glass pyramid. We heard Mona is like the size of a cereal box. I think Dori might want to accompany you on a trip sometime. Enjoyed your travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Herms and Dori, yep the no catnip was a bit of a disappointment fur sure! Yep, the Moaning Leesa is supurr small [MOL], and anytime Dori would like to join me on a little jolly, just let me know and I'll be there to take her somewhere epic! XOX

      Delete
  4. Wow, that was exciting. Mackerull, you should be glad that you didn't go with your sister, older sisters tend to be, ahhum (clears throat) bossy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edie, I agree, young Mack wouldn't have liked the shopping at all, I've got something right up his alley planned! MOL XOX

      Delete
  5. Ahh, gay Paris! (said with french accent!) You dudes sure did have a great time. I think you should run Christmas shopping trips everywhere–all year round! MOL
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Erin, mon amie, c'est tres bien! What a great idea, TTTB Wurld-Wide Shopping Expeditions could be a go! MOL XOX

      Delete
  6. Smooch and Dai$y, it sure does look like you had fun in Paris! We wonder what you have planned for little Mack?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had the bestest time effur, mew ladies should come on a little jolly with me sometime, when mew're free of course! MOL XOX

      Delete
  7. Oh Smooch, you really know how to treat your lady! I bet the two of you had a marvelous time! Your photos reminded Mom of her trip with Auntie and Grandma a couple of years ago. They visited the same sites you did! I didn't get to go with, but Mom talked a lot about it when she returned. Like you, Mom was also a bit disappointed that the Mona Lisa wasn't bigger, but she was still glad she got to see it in purr-son. Thanks for sharing your scrapbook! Purr purr purr. -Valentine (& Mom Kerry) of Noir Kitty Mews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Valentine, well I did read your manual 'How to be the purrfect gentlecat' and dude, it really helped! MOL Oh wow I bet your Mom had the best time effur, Paris is gorgeous anytime of year, but in the Spring it's supurr special. Yep the Moaning Leesa was a little disappointing, I would have made it much, much bigger! MOL XOX

      Delete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...