Friday 2 November 2018

Feline Fiction on Fridays #78 at Amber's Library featuring The Complete Series: **Eli Carter & The Ghost Hackers - Paranormal Mysteries Books 1-3** by Angela Pepper

Welcome To


With Amber ~ The Best Library Kitty in the entire Mewton~Clawson Parish


Supurr salutations pawesome furriends

*waves paw*

Hello gorgeous library guests and welcome to my private library

What a week we've had, our pawty finally ended, Halloween is done fur another year and the winners of our Birthday Give-Away have been announced. And I'm feeling much better too, so great news all round! MOL


Oh, I have such exciting news, mew remember last month, when we got the Golden Ticket to go to the Manchester Pet Show and Bob the Street Cat was there?  Well mew'll neffur guess what... something furry wunderpurr happened aftur the P.A. and Dad left. As the queue was so huge to meet Bob in purrson, one of the fabulous organisers who the P.A. knows at the show furry kindly asked Bob to sign a couple of books fur me, and HE DID!!!! 

OH MY COD Bob, the main dude actually wrote my name, can mew believe it!!! I feel so humbled and blessed, in fact I thought Catmas had come early! MOL

The lovely lady got him to dedicate one to me purrsonally, which I shall cherish fur effur and effur and effur. 

AND I've got another one to give away to one lucky reader here. So later in the month we'll be having a little competition to win a signed copy of Bobs book, how exciting is that? EPICALLY EXCITING!

Bob, if mew effur read this; thank mew so much fur signing the books, mew have no idea how happy mew made me, oodles of purrs Amber.

  And aftur all that excitement, I shall peel myself off the ceiling and I think it's time to share this weeks top pick.

This week I'm sharing

Complete Series: Eli Carter & The Ghost Hackers - Paranormal Mysteries Books 1-3

by

Angela Pepper


Here's a little snippet of the book blurbs:

BOOK 1:

Eli Carter is a smart (yet strange) guy trapped in a dead-end career.

When he meets smooth-talking Khan Hart, a self-proclaimed necromancer, he's given the opportunity to become a hero.

BOOK 2:

Former delivery driver Eli Carter has a new job hunting ghosts.

His boss, smooth-talking Khan Hart, assures him their first official case is an easy one. A slam dunk. A home run.

BOOK 3:

Eli Carter is enjoying his new role as a para-professional, ridding the city of unwanted Disturbances.

A flurry of bookings brings the team to the suburbs, where residents are overrun with poltergeists and tiny dogs. They love the dogs, but want the ghosts gone.

*    *    *

I thought I'd share a paranormal cosy mystery series this week and what a fun series it is.

The author, Angela Pepper has written quite a few books and I've reviewed others before which mew can find by clicking here

Mew know I don't do spoilers, but I will say its highly entertaining and quite comical at times. Eli, the main character is a total oddball who has a rather bullish girlfriend and is stuck in an unsatisfactory job, until one day fate intervenes and opens up a whole new career path fur him.

Now mew may be wundering is there a cat in this series? Yes there is, but not in the conventional sense; the kitty character is a spooky cat-wraith, who while not having a huge role within the story, does pop up here and there.

I'm giving this series four and a half paws, fur the simple reason I wished it was longer as I felt it could have gone on fur at least another few books; by the end of book three the characters/plotline were starting to get really interesting, but that aside it is a fab little bite-sized series, which if mew love the paranormal vibe, mew'll really enjoy this.

*    *    *
Complete Audio Book Series: 10 hours and 34 minutes 
  • Print Length: 400 pages
  • Publisher: Angela Pepper Publishing

The Amber Biblio Rating System Fur Offurall Enjoyment:

Ratings of:

Eli Carter & The Ghost Hackers

Offurall Enjoyment

& half paws

I do hope mew enjoy this series if mew decide to give it a try... 

...and if mew've read it already, what did mew think?

*    *    *

Sadly it's time fur me to say BFN or bye-fur-now as mew know the drill, so many books, so little time and I'll be back next week with another specially paw-picked book just fur mew. And don't furget that all my previous reviews can be found on my Book Review page, plus if mew'd like an exclusive Library Card fur speshal access to my library, just email me at:

deardrbasil @ gmail . com

Happy reading or listening until next time

Soft purrs

Amber xox








Follow Us @BionicBasil on InstacatTwitter and Facebook


 graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com and www.pizap.com

18 comments:

  1. How cool Bob signed one just for you, you're so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun series, thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! What a great experience! Meeting Bob! My Mom and me would be over the Moon! I am sorry I've not had a chance to comment (but I have been reading you posts). Comments will be sparse over the next few weeks too. I will be reading, but its hard to comment from my tablet. Mom is taking her first vacation in 20 years and is leaving me and her computer at home.
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marv, oh no wurries, we totally understand about the 'time factor' or furry little of it! We hope your mom has the best vay-cay effur! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  4. You have Bob's signature! Wow, is it a paw print? You're so lucky Amber.

    This book sounds interesting. We've never seen a ghost but they sound scary.

    Shoko, Tyebe and Budd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Shoko, Tyebe and Budd, no it's a squiggle but if mew enter my give-away later in the month mew could win it and see fur yourselves! MOL Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  5. How wonderful to get Bob to do that for you. the other will make a great prize too. Now as to this spooky story, I am worried that small dogs are on the loose. I do hope they round them up before they ruin everything for the cats! MOL
    Toodle pips
    and purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Erin, I was thrilled that Bob did that fur me, ecstatic in fact! Mew'll have to read it to find out about the dogs, it's quite interesting!! MOL Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  6. That is so cool about Bob! You are a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew Aunty Ellen, and yes I am feeling supurr blessed! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  7. Belated birthday to Amber and Pandora! Sorry I'm late but I was busy cruising in the sun! That is very exciting that Bob has signed his book for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew fur the BD wishes guys! OH my that cruise sounds wunderful, I do hope mew had the bestest time! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  8. Amber you always do such wonderpurr book reviews. This is no exception. Plus we'd be interested in reading this cuz ... ya know we are purranormal investigators. Great job. Very cool that Bob autographed for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Herms and Dori, oh mew'd really enjoy this series - it's right up your paranormal street fur sure! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  9. Great review. So cool about Bob!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...