Welcome to British Moggies home of Basil and The B Team! We share Feline Enrichment tips, hacks and ideas, Cat Health, Adventure Stories for all ages, Book Reviews, Blog Hops, Crafting with Cats, Colouring with Cats, Pet Peeves, Product Reviews, Fashion with Felines, Brain Training with Cats and so much more. So drop by often to catch up on all the fun and remember; the world is way better with cats! Purrs from your hosts, Wing Commander Basil & The B Team
Welcome To Friday Fluffers ~ Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Melvyn's Jealous Rage, Fudge's tea Pawty and A Rather Intense Smooch ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins
Happy Friyay Fab Pals
Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs fur the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!
Are mew ready fur some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course mew are!
And furst on the podium is Melvyn's jealous rage - just kidding!
This is our recent #bearhunt display and Melvyn must have been a little jealous of the teddies as he tried to steal their flowers! MOL
Next up is Fudge's Catnip Tea Pawty For One...
He loves his ikea cupcakes! MOL
And finally, Getting Supurr Intense with Smooch...
We can't remember what his boggle was that day, but OH MY COD, he was being so intense - on a scale of 1 to 10, he was a 15! MOL
2. ____________________reminds me of _______________________.
3. It pains me to _________.
4. I can’t _________ without _________.
The P.A.'s answers are...
1. I like ketchup on my fish and chips and lots of salt and vinegar too! LOL
2. The intense and prolonged hot weather with high humidity we're having right now reminds me of being in Queensland, Australia.
3. It really, really pains me to throw stuff out, especially if it's not been used much.
4. I can’t be without supplies or in-house stock for the kitties, I like to keep at least 2 - 3 months worth of food and litter available.
We do hope mew enjoyed today's pics and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos, and if mew missed last week fluffers, just click here to have a squizz! Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection, in the meantime... Have a really fluffy day!