Friday 23 August 2024

Welcome To Friday Fluffers ~ Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Leapfrog Smooch Leaves Basil Purrplexed, Pandora's Horror When She Realises This Is Behind Her On Instagram Live, and Basil Puts Smooch In His Place ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins

Welcome to

The B Team's Friday Fluffers Banner ©BionicBasil® July 2023

Happy Friday Pawesome Pals

Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post, where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would never see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on Level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of ever being seen on the interwebs for the world to see... UNTIL NOW!

Are mew ready for some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are!

This week, Smooch is the biggest Fluffer of Fluffs from July 2017.


First on the podium is 

Leapfrog Smooch Leaves Basil Purrplexed


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Leapfrog Smooch Leaves Basil Purrplexed


Next up is

Pandora's Horror When She Realises This Is Behind Her On Instagram Live



Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Pandora's Horror When She Realises This Is Behind Her On Instagram Live


And finally, 

Basil Puts Smooch In His Place


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Basil Puts Smooch In His Place



We're also joining Friday fill-ins with the fabulous 15 & Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs this week.
1. I am in my _________ era.

2. I am insecure about _________.

3. I'm really happy with my recent purchase of _________.

4. My alarm clock is usually set for _________.

The P.A.'s answers are...

1. I am in my, I couldn't give two fluffs era.

2. I am insecure about velociraptors!  

3. I'm really happy with my recent purchase of a new pair of winter boots. 

4. My alarm clock is usually set for _________. I don't use an alarm clock. I just wake up at the same time every day. 

                                         

We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers and we'll be back next Friday with more funny photos.

Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection, in the meantime...

Stay Fluffy Banner ©BionicBasil®


Wing Commander Basil & The B Team








Follow Us @BionicBasil®  at Instacat

Don't furget to subscribe and never miss another review! 

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com 

13 comments:

  1. If you're going to playn the hop game the hoppie must be in on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basil, I love you and the fur family. (your mom too) I don't always comment, but I don't miss what all of you say! By the way, I forgot to tell your Mom I LOVE the presentations of you all coming down the runway modeling your bandanas with all the sparkles! Perfectly fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful and fun photos and terrific fill-in answers too. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I am insecure about velociraptors!"
    Yes, we all are, no? Those things will eat the humans, while cats can run away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that was the first thing that came to the P.A.'s mind! MOL MOL MOL (She thought it was really funny!!!!)

      Delete
  5. Basil, when you had the Smooch that close, you shoulda reached up and nipped a paw! Our clock is nevfur set, cause the Lynn is up at 5 on my demand evfurry day. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahahaha marvelous bloopers, all. I especially love the first one of Smooch jumping over Basil! Good fill-ins, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Basil got his own back on Smooch for jumping over him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling fluffers, great technique Smooch - MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute photos. Love the leap frog one. Thank you to the PA for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Velociraptors are worth giving a fluff about, if they are chasing you, for certain. I love all the photos, thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!