Friday 25 August 2023

**FRIDAY FLUFFERS** Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Parsley, Pandora and Fudge ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins & Pet Photo Fails

The B Team's Friday Fluffers Banner ©BionicBasil® July 2023

Happy Friyay Fab Pals

Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs fur the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!

Are mew ready fur some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are!

And as it's the last Friday of the month, today is also... 

...and luckily we think this selection fits the criteria! MOL



And furst on the podium is 
 

 Parsley's Purrsonal Training Services - More of A Trip Hazard


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Parsley's Purrsonal Training Services - More of A Trip Hazard

Date: April 2015

Parsley always loved to be in the fitness room with the P.A. when she was working out, although sometimes he was more of a trip hazard than a help! MOL

This is one of those days, a black cat on a black step is a recipe for disaster. The P.A. would pick him up and put him on the mini trampoline, so he could snoopervise in safety.



Next up is

 Pandora's Total Fluff Up


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Pandora's Total Fluff Up

Date: April 2017

We have no idea at all what on earth Pandora was doing here! MOL


And finally

 Fudge's Total Eclipse of Basil


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Fudge's Total Eclipse of Basil

 Date: October 2017


The P.A. was just taking my photo when this young heathen came along and literally eclipsed me! MOL



This week we're also joining in Friday Fill-ins with the fabulous 15 & Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. A word I have trouble pronouncing is _______________________________.
2. A word I usually spell wrong is _____________________________.
3. If _________, my life would be very different.
4. _________ is the best way to _________.

The P.A.'s answers are...

1. A word I have trouble pronouncing is phenomenal, or phenomenon. Too many n's! Though saying it right now in this moment is no issue whatsoever! LOL 

2. A word I usually spell wrong is consciousness. I sometimes miss the s before the c.

3. If I'd gone to the film and TV make-up school when I was 18, my life would be very different. I wanted to do special effects make-up, and there was a school about 30 miles away, it was a privately funded affair, and my parents wouldn't pay for me to go. So I ended up at a free college and did fashion design and pattern cutting instead.

4. Using a needle threader is the best way to thread a needle. Trying to thread a needle now is a pain, and takes me back to when my mum would ask me to thread one for her, and I couldn't understand what the issue was, and why it had become so hard. I totally get it now, and have a magnifying glass on standby just in case the needle threader goes awol! LOL


Other Fun Blog Hops to Join in Today



                                         

We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos.

Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection and Smooch's Historic UK Travel Guide, in the meantime...

Keep calm, and purr on

Supurr purrs

Wing Commander Basil & The B Team 








Follow Us @BionicBasil®  at Instacat

Don't furget to subscribe and never miss another review! 

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com 

8 comments:

  1. Those are great bloopers. Your word for mispronouncing is similar to mine and for the same reason...anemone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there weren't fluff ups, then how boring would life be?
    Threading a needle is indeed a new challenge, and I am inordinately proud of myself when I get it in one go.
    Our needle threader was wrecked years ago, and I just haven't been bothered to get a new one...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Pandora hit the nip. Or she's doing yoga. Lynn needs good glasses fur threading the needle. I'd help, but I don't have thumbs. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaha good and fun fluffers! There was an eclipse of the sun visible here on August 21, 2017 and I recently posted one of those "kitty eclipse" videos on fb myself as a commemoration. Since I'm only working on a phone lately and have impaired fine finger coordination, almost any word is hard for me to spell lately as I hit the letters adjacent to ones I aim for, often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were really interesting fill-in answers and such fun photo fails gang. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha great bloopers guess we get them. Hugs and purrs mom and spike xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bloopers. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am sure you would have been great at that career, but you are quite talented with the sewing too. I know what you mean about threading the needle- I ask my 7 yr old great niece to thread mine. :) Tell Amber I am looking forward to her reviews soon. XO

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!