Friday 4 August 2023

**FRIDAY FLUFFERS** Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Melvyn & Fudge, Pandora and Basil ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins

Welcome to

The B Team's Friday Fluffers Banner ©BionicBasil® July 2023

Happy Friyay Fab Pals

Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs fur the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!

Are mew ready fur some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are!


And furst on the podium is 

 Melvyn's Hissed At Fudge for Ruining His Shot


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Melvyn's Hissed At Fudge for Ruining His Shot

"GET OUT OF MY SHOT DUDE!"

This was from April 2021 when Melvyn was just starting his modelling career, and Fudge was oblivious to his presence creating drama for Melvyn! MOL


Next up is

Pandora The Mammoth


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Pandora The Mammoth

From September 2020, we thought it was hilarious to stick some boggly eyes on Pandora's bum! MOL MOL


And finally, 

 Basil's Table Fail


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Basil's Table Fail

This one is all the way from November 2011. I was trying to get on the narrow shelf under the table!

Not my most flattering photo! MOL



This week we're also joining in Friday Fill-ins with the fabulous 15 & Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. I hope I never have to _________________________.
2. I must remember to ________________________.
3. I learned about _________ when _________.
4. _________ has been occupying a lot of my time these days.

The P.A.'s answers are...

1. I hope I never have to paint the telephone box at BBHQ again! What a job that was! LOL

2. I must remember to tidy up the craft room, it's a bit of a bombsite at the moment because my dad keeps buying me boxes of jewellery from the local auction house. It's all 'junk jewellery', you know bangles galore and shell necklaces, though I have found some nice and interesting pieces when rummaging through everything.

3. I learned about machine sewing when I was about four. I sat at my grandmother's manual Singer sewing machine and taught myself how to make clothes for my teddies.

4. Writing has been occupying a lot of my time these days. I'm writing a new kid's novel, and it's like wading through treacle whilst carrying a pyramid on your back. I'm also working on a B Team adventure, just a small one because I went and overcomplicated the start of the Mogwarts adventure, and I stalled (still stalling four years later on it), so I'm working on an offshoot in the hope that Mogwarts can be reworked.

                                         

We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos.

Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection and Smooch's Historic UK Travel Guide, in the meantime...

Keep calm, and purr on

Supurr purrs

Wing Commander Basil & The B Team








Follow Us @BionicBasil®  at Instacat

Don't furget to subscribe and never miss another review! 

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com 

8 comments:

  1. Great fails! Basil, don't you just hate it when humans always seem to have the camera handy and catch your most awkward moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented. Art and sewing and writing. I loved my grandmother's Singer, and she did allow me to open the mini drawers and push the treadle. How fun on the boggle eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have total appreciation for writers; it's a process, and I applaud your stamina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny fails! Good to be working on several things at once! Looking forward to reading the book when you get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun photos! Those were terrific fill-in answers too. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I think it is sweet your dad gets you the jewelry. I look forward to reading your novel. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cameras seem readier for bloopers and fails than when they want a 'good' picture, LOL!!

    I've seen some wonderful art created with old jewellery. Maybe that's what your PA will try to do?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those were just the dose of smiles I needed today. Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!