Monday 6 November 2023

CATS HAVE PROBLEMS TOO! with Dr Basil ~ Featuring Today's Despurrate Dilemma **HELP! LEMME OUTTA HERE!**

   Welcome to 

Dr Basil ©BionicBasil®

Happy Monday, furry floofers

Welcome to another episode of Cats Have Purroblems Too, where I give epically epic advice to cats with despurrate dilemmas too great for them to solve alone. 

And if mew're wondering why mew haven't heard of this before, well, dearest furiends this was a regular segment I ran many years ago, and sadly the original posts are now archived. 

But it's back now, so take a seat and read today's despurrate dilemma and my solution.

Also, mew may be pondering on what my professional credentials are, so purrlease purruse the list below:

Ph.D. in Kitty Psychology & Psychiatry
BSc (Hons) Headology  
Psy.D. Furry Logic
 MS. Fuzzy Logic
MA. Common Sense

My other Professional Credits include:

NOM Master
Snoozy Savant
Purr Master
AdvoCat of T.L. Treatment
Touchy Feely Therapy or T.F.T
Purrfume Aroma Treatment or P.A.T.

I can help mew to solve all your Pet Peeves, Purrsonal Problems and Despurrate Dilemmas, no matter how great or small they may be.

Plus, I 
only use the very latest techniques, some of which I have developed myself over my long and esteemed career, which include:

 Purr Therapy ~ For Uptight and Particularly Stressed Kitties 

Nom Zen ~The Art of Nomming in Total Tranquility 

ZZZ's Snooze Sensation ~ Including Mewsical CatNap Sessions tailored to your purrsonal requirements

YogiCat Meditation ~ Stretches and Breathing Techniques for the Severely Stressed & Overworked

Intense CatNip Therapy ~ This treatment speaks for itself (I find it very beneficial)

I am also an AdvoCat of Tough Love coupled with a healthy dose of common kitty sense

Purrfume Aroma Treatment ~ A Sensory Smelling Session S.S.S. to calm and soothe with highly aromatic blends of specially selected scents

To help mew release all your stresses and worries just drop by my clinic held here or, alternatively email me your purroblem, and I'll answer here. If mew require to remain anonymous or anon, purrlease include that in your email. 


Mew can contact me directly at the following address:

DearDrBasil (at) gmail (dot) com

So come and sit on my supurr comfy couch, reee-lax, breathe deeply and tell me of your troubles, as I'm ready, willing and able to help.

Cats Have Purroblems Too with Dr Basil @BionicBasil® Find A Comfy Spot on The Couch

This is one of my cases via Instagram:  

LEMME OUTTA HERE!

Dear Dr Basil,

Can mew help? How do I get family to let me stay out after curfew? I'm a big boy and it looks fun outside after dark.

Despurrately yours

Rocky

@zebe_nz


This is my Expert Reply
Today I use the colour red, as this is renowned for its ability to cite danger, and therefore being the purrfect choice for this particular purroblem.
Dear Rocky
I hope mew're doing great! I completely understand that the idea of spending time outdoors after dark might seem exciting, but it's important to keep your safety in mind. Here are some reasons why mew should consider sticking to the curfew:
1. It's not uncommon for cats to be territorial, especially during the night, and some of them might perceive mew as a threat to their space. In such a case, they might become aggressive and attack, putting mew in harm's way.
2. When it's dark outside, it's easy to lose your way. This can be especially dangerous if mew're not familiar with the area or if mew're in an unfamiliar place. Finding your way back home may not be as easy as mew think. This can put mew in a vulnerable position, as mew might not know how to get back home safely.
3. Some animals are nocturnal hunters. They come out at night to hunt or scavenge for food, and they might perceive mew as a potential prey item. It's best to avoid being out at night in areas where these animals are known to be.
4. It's much harder to see cars and other vehicles when it's dark outside. Drivers might not be able to see you, especially if your fur is dark or if mew're in a poorly-lit area. This can put mew at risk of being hit by a car, and could result in serious injuries or worse, and nopawdy would want that to happen ever!
5. Your family loves mew and wants mew to be safe. When mew stay out past curfew, they might worry about your well-being. By staying within the curfew, mew can help alleviate their concerns and show them that mew're responsible and reliable.
I hope these reasons help mew understand why it's important to stay safe and within the curfew. If mew're looking for fun nighttime activities, there are plenty of things mew can do indoors, and I sm pawsitive mew can think of lots of things to do!
Take care of yourself and stay safe,
Yours most sincerely
Dr. Basil
@ The Cats Have Purroblems Too Clinic T.M.
____________________________

Today's Moral Code is:

Remember that curfews are for a reason, to help keep mew safe   ~
 
_________________________________
If mew can relate to this purroblem or feel that mew are in need of any assistance, purrlease leave a comment to: Dear Dr Basil.... or email me directly and I'll get back to mew.

Thank mew all for joining me today at The Cats Have Purroblems Too Clinic, and I'll be back next Monday with another open clinic and a new case study.

Until then, Keep Calm and Purr

Dr. Basil

Ph.D. ~ BSc. (Hons) ~ Psy.D. ~ MS ~ MA







'The Paw Print Seal of Approval'

Copyright and All Rights Reserved @ Dr Basil ~ Cats Have Purroblems Too Clinic

(T.M. ~ Totally Meowvellous)

Follow Us @BionicBasil®  at Instacat

And don't furget to subscribe and never miss another clinic 

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com  

10 comments:

  1. Excellent advise. Parents worry if we miss curfew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good advice. It is not safe out alone after dark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rocky, puleeze do not go out at night. I only go out into the dark in the morns when Lynn can keep an eye on me inside my fence. But 'coons and kitties could breach the gate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The world is dangerous!
    Good advice, Dr. Basil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great points, Dr. Basil. We worry about about our little one out all night. We pray that she remains safe until we can get her inside.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to all the kitties and a hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent advice, Dr. Basil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such terrific advice, safety comes first!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent advice. As we tell Tripod SissyCat when we bring her in at dusk whether she's ready or not, we can't leave her out with the possums, raccoons, and coyotes.

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!