Thursday 9 November 2017

Where is Westminster? on Brain Training with Professor Basil P.H.D. #26

Welcome to


Puzzling greetings my wunderpurr pals

Howdy pals, do mew effur watch your peeps and think:-

 OMC what are they doing now?

How do they manage to get through a day unscathed?

Really, mew're not actually going to touch that are mew?

NO NO NO don't stick your fingers in there!

STOP IT, don't go in there!!!

Seriously, did they just say that out-loud?!

etc, etc, etc...

So do share with me what your peeps do?

As I'm curious to see if me and B Team are alone in our be-mews-ment of the rather bizarre hooman-condition.
Fur instance, aftur I've made the pawesomely pawesome wurdsearches fur mew effury week, I get the P.A. to sit and do it, to try and help her stave off onset-age-related-stupidity and onset-errant-mind-slippage.  

And this week while I was spying on her progress from my perch as she was searchin' all those wurds I heard her muttering something about not being able to find Westminster.

"Seriously are mew stupid or did mew furget your glasses again?  It is there in the wurdseach!" I said with mild be-mews-ment. "I know because I put it there!"

"I can't see it!" the P.A. replied.

"Look harder!" I said. "Mew're obviously not trying!"

"Trying? You're trying Basil, now where is Westminster?" she asked.

"If I tell mew, that kind of defeats the whole purrpose of Brain Training... find it yourself!" I smirked.

Mew know what she did aftur that... aftur she did eventually find Westminster? 

She made a paper plane from my puzzle, launched it at me and said. "Stuff your wurdsearch dude!"

It's a good job she's a rubbish aim! MOL 


If mew feel the need to catch up on any of the previous puzzles, here's the links:

To see our previous crosswurds, wurdsearches & answers click here:

It's time to get those little grey cells wurking... 

...and as it was Bonfire Night on Sunday this weeks wurdsearch is obviously Bonfire Night themed!


[just right click to save the wurdsearch to your 'puter or print it off.] 


A quick reminder before we go... don't furget to join in the supurr Thankful on Thursday Blog Hop which is hosted by Brian's Home

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop

Until tomorrow...

Keep Calm

and


Puzzle On


Bestest purrs

Basil & Co xox




Gifs and Glitter Graphics


Other graphics used under paid licence www.canva.com  and www.pizap.com

14 comments:

  1. I think the way the news is going lately it might be more peaceful if Westminster got lost for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angels Eric & Flynn, yep that's a great idea, I neffur that! MOL XOX

      Delete
  2. I don't know where Westminster is either, but then again, I'm in Michigan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it, I found it! That sneaky Westminster...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm...we live about 3 blocks from New Westminster (in British Columbia) wonder if we can find Westminster!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow Marv, that sounds posh, mew keep the new one and let's leave the old where it is - lost! MOL XOX

      Delete
  5. It's no wonder she couldn't find Westminster, it's over here in Massachusetts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Second word that petcretary had jump out at her was Westminster:)
    Furst was toffeeapple...Mmmm!!

    But...well, it is in one of our clocks too, and she hears it many times a day! Tee-hee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pipo, oh how lucky was that!!! It took the P.A. ages and it was the last one she found... tsk tsk!!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  7. Hehehe I love it when the peep struggles and I can see the answer. I just say it's beside one of the letters in the word itself, and drives em mad. As to losing Westminster that surely would be a good thing, wouldnt it?
    Toodle pip and purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin, MOL that's so funny! And yes that would be a good thing for a week or two! MOL XOX

      Delete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...