Thursday 2 November 2017

Time To Give Those Little Grey Cells A workout on Brain Training with Professor Basil P.H.D. #25 PAYBACKS A WITCH!!!! MOL

Welcome to


Puzzling greetings my wunderpurr pals

Welcome to another fabulous Thursday on the blog.  I do hope mew've all recovered from the Halloween festivities, and as mew can see I'm back to my normal self, well as normal as can be fur me!  MOL

Before we dive into this weeks brain training, I just have to share this with mew.  Remember on Friday's post, when the P.A. made me wait a WHOLE minute fur a second dinner? And then she had the nerve to tell me to go eat some crunch... seriously... seriously!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHA PAYBACKS A WITCH!!!! MOL


Maybe next time she won't make me wait! MOL 


If mew feel the need to catch up on any of the previous puzzles, here's the links:

To see our previous crosswurds, wurdsearches & answers click here:

It's time to get those little grey cells wurking...
[just right click to save the wurdsearch to your 'puter or print it off.] 



Here's the answer-key to last weeks crosswurd.

A quick reminder before we go... don't furget to join in the supurr Thankful on Thursday Blog Hop which is hosted by Brian's Home

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop

Until tomorrow...

Keep Calm

and


Puzzle On


Bestest purrs

Basil & Co xox






Crossword made with  www.crosswordlabs.com

Gifs and Glitter Graphics

Other graphics used under paid licence www.canva.com  and www.pizap.com

18 comments:

  1. Basil, you are sassy and a half!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always is good to get the best seat first!!! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brian mew are so right, and furst come furst served!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  3. dood !!!! we all wayz lovez puzzlin thuzday !!!!! N we all reddy spied de werd pan in de werd search !!! ☺☺♥♥ thanx for sharin theze !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Tabbies, thanks guys that's pawesome to know that I'm not doing all these puzzles all on my lonesome!!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  4. Ah...revenge is sweet, isn't it Basil???

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL - I like to take my momma's seat too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lone Star cats, oh mew guys are hilarious, wait til I tell the P.A.!!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  6. Your P.A. is so creative! You're very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a cutie Basil. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha-Ha! Of course that has to be a comfy place, cause your PA loves to sit there if you may have left it vacant, MOL!

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...