In fact the P.A. even got him a kitty shrink to help him offurcome what was bugging his boggle. And while he is so much better than before, he is still prone to the occasional 'incident'.
3. He'll be so mad I've told mew this, as I don't think I've effur told mew this before:- When he was a kitten before the TNR, the P.A. thought he was a little gurl and called him Luna! Then after his TNR, she still called him Luna until finally her and Dad decided on the name Smoochie.
4. He is rather affectionate and 'talks' a lot - like seriously a lot. But the really funny thing is sometimes when he wants oodles of attention the fur along his back pings up like a mohawk aka a back hawk, then he'll get a ridge that goes horizontal across his chest; a chest hawk and then if he's really loving the pat session he'll even get a tummy hawk too! MOL
5. Smooch has a black splodge on his side and sometimes it looks like a heart depending on how he's sitting.
6. He loves soil and will roll in it until he's absolutely filthy, then complains bitterly when the P.A. has to clean him with a damp flannel! MOL
7. Even though he only has 3 legs, Smooch is a fantastic tree climber...
8. Finally Smooch knows the impawtance of furmilly and spends a lot of time cultivating relationships and he also loves to adventure with me, he's like my shadow and I have to say he is really rather extraordinary, not the sharpest tool in the shed but he has a big heart and I love that about him.
And that sadly brings us to the end of 8 Things About Smoochie, we do hope mew enjoyed getting to learn more about our younger brofur, he really is quite amazing!