Monday 3 July 2023

Brain Training with Cats #77 with your Epic host ~ Professor Basil P.H.D. **PLUS** A Throwback To January 2009 AND My Epically Chonky Phase

 Brain Training with Cats ©BionicBasil®

Happy Monday guys

Welcome to another fab Brain Training sesh on the blog today. And if mew missed any posts since last week, here they are:

Sunday Selfies The B Team at Bodium Castle



And this week, I'm sharing a throwback from 31st January 2009. 

Brain Training with Professor Basil #77 @BionicBasil® Basil Throwback January 2009

This is one of the P.A.'s all-time fav pics of me as I was going through my really chonky phase.

I was nearly 7 years old and at my mancat prime, all muscle, and to be honest, I was a pretty big cat at this stage in my life.

The P.A. always likened me to a mini snow leopard as I had such a long tail, no other B Team memfur has ever had a tail as long as mine. In fact, I think it was a bit of an anomaly, as looking at everyone else, their tails in comparison are quite stumpy. But don't tell them I said that! MOL

Brain Training Divider



It's time to get those little grey cells working.

Here's the answer key to last time's puzzle - sudoku #43



Are mew ready for this week's puzzle?
Brain Training with Professor Basil #77 Sudoku Puzzle 44 @BionicBasil® Downloadable Puzzle For Purrsonal Use Only
Just click right-click to save and/or print the puzzle. 

The answer key will be on next week's post.

Brain Training Divider

Here's this week's wurdsearch.

Brain Training with Professor Basil #77 Crystals Wordsearch 78  @BionicBasil® Downloadable Puzzle Fur Purrsonal Use Only

Just click right-click to save and/or print the wurdsearch.

Brain Training Divider

And here's this week's jigsaw puzzle.

Brain Training with Professor Basil #77 @BionicBasil® Puzzle



It took me 8 mins 55 secs...  How did you do?

Brain Training Divider

I hope mew enjoy today's puzzles, and The B Team will be back on Wednesday with the Midweek News Round-Up, and tomorrow is Melvyn's 6th Birthday pawty, so get ready to rave and enter his epic giveaway.

Keep calm, and puzzle on

Epic purrs

Professor Basil 



















Follow Us @BionicBasil® on Instacat

Jigsaw Puzzle www.jigsawplanet.com  Sudoku & word-search created with paid licence www.crosscompiler.com
Other graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com & www.befunky.com

7 comments:

  1. Lovely photo! Here's hoping the brain gets trained this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there really such a thing as an easy Sudoku?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a handsome flashback. Nothing wrong with being a chonk in the middle of winter! I am sure you were streamlined again by summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basil you are a treat to see. Precious loves that you were a big boy with a long tail. Nice of you to fly over the Rainbow Bridge and show us how life was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celestial Basil, I was wondering why you looked rather fluffy in this pic!
    Always handsome, thanks for the puzzle...will play it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had the most wonderful brain workout. Thank you for that.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific throwback photo of you, Professor Basil!

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!