Friday 28 July 2023

**FRIDAY FLUFFERS** Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Parsley, Pandora and Melvyn ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins & Pet Photo Fails

The B Team's Friday Fluffers Banner ©BionicBasil® July 2023

Happy Friyay Fab Pals

Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would never see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of ever being seen on the interwebs for the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!

Are mew ready for some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are, and this weeks selection is from 2020!

And as it's the last Friday of the month, today is also... 

...and luckily we think this selection fits the criteria! MOL



And furst on the podium is 

Parsley's Supurr Cat Fail


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Parsley's Supurr Cat Fail

Date: 21st July 2020

He really thought he'd nailed, sorry clawed it! 

Until we pointed out he needed to be sky-bound not carpet-bound! MOL


Next up

Pandora's Doing Meowga


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil®Pandora's Doing Meowga

Date: 11th August 2020

This pose is called the reversed banana, but Pandora needs more purractice as her back legs are supposed to be together, not sticking out like two drumsticks at a BBQ! MOL 


And finally 

Melvyn's Trying to Avoid The Papawrazzi


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Melvyn's Trying to Avoid The Papawrazzi.JPG

Date: 14th September 2020

Melvyn's always had huge aspirations of being The Next Top Model, and when he started his modelling career three years ago, he would purractice wearing his supurr cool shades and get Fudge to ambush him with a camera.

Yep, delusions of a young cat! 



This week we're also joining in Friday Fill-ins with the fabulous 15 & Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. I would describe my home as _______________________________.
2 I would never give ______________________ to ____________________________.
3. I share my secrets with _________.
4. Did I ever tell you _________?

The P.A.'s answers are...

1. I would describe my home as quietly comfy, with occasional quirks! LOL

2. I would never give the cheaper bird food to the birds in my garden. They get the primo stuff at BBHQ, I think that's the garden is full! LOL

3. I share my secrets with Basil. 

4. Did I ever tell you, I always wanted a Dutch Friesian Horse? The black one, with the long flowy maine and the supurr elegant gait. I've ridden everything from thoroughbred race horses and eventers, to miniature sheltland ponies and lots inbetween since being a child. But never have I ever ridden a Dutch Friesian, that is the one horse I've dreamt about for decades, though I feel it may be too late now, but one can still dream.


Other Fun Blog Hops to Join in Today



                                         

We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos.

Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection and Smooch's UK Travel Guide, in the meantime...

Keep calm, and purr on

Supurr purrs

Wing Commander Basil & The B Team 








Follow Us @BionicBasil®  at Instacat

Don't furget to subscribe and never miss another review! 

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com 

11 comments:

  1. Those were really fabulous fails and darn good fill-in answers too. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fluffers from all three. I love Melvyn in his John Lennon shades!
    I looked after a Dutch Friesian mare at our livery yard for a couple of years. They were an army family and brought her over from the Netherlands, but when they moved again they sold her as the daughter was losing interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fur-tastic photos ev-fur body. Melvyn you got the male model body like Fabian had. And just to share a secret with you, Lynn tells me ev-furry thing she has on her mind. We spend early morning window time with her just yaking away. I'm still learning hooman talk after 11 years, mol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parsley and Pandora: look at those back feets! LOVE 'EM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the fails!! and Pandora, my mom just galloped around doing that too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaha lived the fails and those were good fill in answers. Those Friesians are beautiful horses but they look so big!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photos, especially Melvyn. Thanks for participating in the fill-ins. great answers. It is never too late. I hope you get the horse of your dreams. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pawsome photo fails xxšŸ˜»šŸˆ‍⬛šŸ¾

    ReplyDelete
  9. Parsley and Pandora, those are some great fails! And Melvyn, you look so cool in your shades!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the photos, they're great, even if you are calling them fails.

    Lots of fun stuff here, and i went back and read your mid-week review, i've sent an email.

    If you feed the birds, they will come and bring all their relatives and friends, and the squirrels, raccoons and opossums will all show up, too.

    I do hope you get to ride one of those horses someday, even if just for a short ride around a paddock or a short trail.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!